Thursday, July 21, 2011

Book | The Secrets Of The Immortal Nicholas Flamel & A Song Of Ice And Fire

Currently, I am reading this series entitled "The Secrets Of The Immortal Nicholas Flamel" written by Michael Scott, I have with me the first three books. I've read the first book already, "The Alchemyst" and it was epic and keeps you wanting more so I decided to read immediately the second book, "The Magician" but I'm stuck with it now because time won't allow me to read it at all so "The Sorceress" will wait for a while. The fourth book is entitled "The Necromancer" which was released last year and the latest book of the series entitled "The Warlock released this year. The final book of the series will be released next year and is titled "The Enchantress".

After reading this series, the next one that I will be reading will be "A Song Of Fire and Ice" written by  George R. R. Martin.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! Flamelez

    ReplyDelete