Monday, June 13, 2011

Personal | First Day of Class 3rd Year Edition


-LONG STORY AHEAD-

Today officially starts the School Year 2011-2012 of my school, Centro Escolar University. I'm in 3rd Year now taking up BS Medical Technology. My class started 10:00 A.M. this morning, I got up at 8:00 A.M. so that I have enough time to arrange my things and my proper uniform (more about my uniform later) and not be late on my first class which is Clinical Chemistry 1 Lecture then I took a bath and the water is really cold, did all the necessary things and after that I let myself to dry using the towel (obviously) and by standing in front of the fan, put on my underclothes, pants, undershirt then the PROPER UNIFORM which I waited for 2 years by passing and enduring all those minor and major subjects, but the uniform made by the tailor (gave them a sample of the uniform) disappointed me, it was really ill-fitted/ill-fitting for me, I was not happy because I looked like a hanger, so to solve the problem, I used my backpack for school, loaded them with semi-heavy things like my big notebook, clear book and 1 whole pad of paper, pulled and folded the loose part of my uniform up to my back (sorry for the confusion) then wore my backpack which then holds the folded part of the uniform in my back steadily and made my uniform semi-hug my body, problem solved! then I went to school at 9:30, entered the room, saw my friends and have chit-chat with them while waiting for the professor. Our CC1 professor was an alumna of our school, judging by the way she talks to us, she is kind and not strict, Thank God, she discussed the rules in her class and other unnecessary things then she dismissed us at 11:30. We took our break then got to the next room which our next class will be held at 1:00 P.M. the class was Parasitology Lecture, another female professor, when she entered the room, she greeted us and started the 2 hour formal discussion, the lesson was easy on the first part but got difficult and more difficult as we progress, encountered many parasites e.g. Plasmodium falciparum, Entamoeba hystolitica, Naegleria fowleri and hundreds more of that and she said we will have our quiz already the next time we meet. The class ended at 3:00 P.M., went directly at my dorm, ordered pizza then slept (unhealthy, eh?). So now I am not looking forward for the Parasitology quiz but i'm getting ready and this is just the start of my 3rd Year life, many more to happen. 

fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment