Friday, June 10, 2011

Personal | History Of My Blog Title

So far I have three blog posts already, this fourth post will not be about films or books or travel but this will be about *drum rolls*.... "The History Of My Blog Title".

Once upon a cold December evening last year, I really don't remember what day but I'm sure it wasn't Christmas vacation yet, I was alone in my room lying in my bed doing....nothing 'coz there's nothing to do but i'm lying in my bed, that's something to do I think, then, all of a sudden, I thought of blogging then Tumblr came into my mind, I realized i'm not good in blogging because in my Tumblr account 99.9% of my posts there are all Re-blogs from other users, I tried posting my own blog post there but it didn't got any reblogs or likes because I'm not Tumblr famous that's why I stopped thinking of making a blog but after a few minutes because I was really bored, I got up, turned on my laptop, opened Google Chrome and surfed the net to find a nice website for blogging aside from Tumblr and *poof*... I stumbled into this website. I signed up using my  G-mail account, filled in necessary information, accepted Terms and Conditions, which i didn't read by the way, and one click is all it needs and then I'm officially a blogger member. I was there in the part where you will be making your own blog title and blog address then *boom* boredom struck, I clicked sign out and then went to Facebook.

And this is the "History Of My Blog", next time you will know why I named my blog "I Live Curious", The saga continues on "History Of My Blog Title Part Deux".

2 comments: