Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Early morning thoughts.

I've graduated already like 7 days ago but I don't feel like being one, maybe because I still have at least 3 weeks of internship to finish and boy time moves so sloooooooooooooowwww! But I'm happy that I still have this business to finish because this internship is giving me 3 weeks more to delay the problems that a graduate usually encounters. 

3 weeks from now I will be enjoying my temporary break, a break from all the mind breaking acads, all the extractions, all the follow-ups, all the sleepless nights, all the blood typing and cross matching, all the bitchy nurses every morning, all the toxic doctors. Internship will end and my mind and body will at last be given enough rest for extensive reviews for the board exam.

3 months from now I should have passed the Revalida. Still having reviews for the board but of course having some enjoyment in between. 3 months from now I will be a teenage no more.

3 years from now I should be a RMT, ASCPi already. I should already be in my 2nd Year or 3rd Year in Medicine. Maybe I will be wearing reading glasses already because of too much reading, reading and more reading. Love life rarely comes in med school I heard so I;m not getting my hopes up. Still single but happy and focused.


and it will be 3:00 A.M. in the morning 30 minutes from now. Oh I hate it when my mind wanders too much in the future. I want to take it slowly. One battle at a time. I need a cup more of motivation, 1 gallon of inspiration, a pinch of love, a tablespoon of luck, tons of kilos of hard work and with God's continued sprinkle of blessings, I will reach my goal. 



No comments:

Post a Comment