Monday, December 26, 2011

Personal | To Do List: 2012


Looking back this past 11 months, I realized I haven't been very productive like in the case of saving money, establishing a good study habit and many more. It's like I lived following the same routine everyday for more than 300 days. So before the year ends, I listed some "To Do Things" for next year. Got this idea from my Ivy's blog. ;)

1. ALWAYS Keep My Desktop Clean
What my desktop looks like now (December 12, 2011)

2. Keep A Piggy Bank And Make Sure To Feed It Everyday

3.  Add At Least 30 Books To My Growing Personal Library


4.) Take A Picture of Myself Everyday

5.) Attend A Concert

6.) Go out of Town

7.) Pass 3rd Year Second Semester

8.) (If #7 is achieved) Pass 4th Year First Semester

9.) (If #8 is achieved) Pass Internship

10.) Read At Least 10 Novels
.
.
.
.
M O R E   T O   C O M E


No comments:

Post a Comment