Saturday, December 31, 2011

Personal | Twenty-Eleven




Before 2011 officially ends, let us look back to the memories I made this past 364 days. All happy memories, bad memories isn't allowed. This year has been memorable as the past years were. Many things happened, happy and sad. Experienced new things. Failed and Succeeded. Met new friends. Made new memories with old friends. Bonded with Family. Strengthened my relationship with God. This year is too good to forget.

I thank God for giving me 2011. I thank my family for their unconditional love. I thank my college friends for being there 'coz i was always alone. I thank SMILES for another year added to our 11 years friendship. I thank myself for holding on too strong and for enjoying life in the midst of problems and that of course with the help of God.


 January 1, 2011



































December 28, 2011




I'm hoping 2012 will be better or be as good as 2011. Looking forward to new experiences. Excited to make new memories with everyone. I want to meet new friends. I need to be productive. I must change for the better. I don't believe the world is ending. Another 365 and a half days to thank God for.




Let's Get It ON!

1 comment: