Saturday, January 21, 2012

Now Playing | California Dreams: Thank God Its Sunday



Last Sunday Night was another moment I will never forget. Manila was the last stop for Katy's California Dreams Tour and I really did make sure that I can watch it. Went with my twitter buddies and MedTech mates, Josh and Venice. We really can't contain our excitement for the  past 16 days when we bought our ticket and when last night came, we danced, we sang, we screamed at the top of our lungs. We had so much fun even though the show started late and our location only permits us to see a Mini Katy Perry.  

(c) Philippine Concerts

I must say I really enjoyed my first concert this year. Katy Perry was really having fun. I really like it when she's saying "Manila",  music to my ears. Her voice was amazing and she kept the concert very lively until the last song. And of course, who wouldn't be mesmerized by her beauty? She was a goddess on stage! I want her to come back soon!

She sang these songs:

"Teenage Dream"
"Hummingbird Heartbeat"
"Waking Up in Vegas"
"Ur So Gay"
"Peacock"
"I Kissed a Girl"
"Circle the Drain"
"E.T."
"Not Like the Movies"
"The One That Got Away" (Performed in replacement of a medley)
"Hot n Cold" (contains elements of "I Want Candy")
"Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)"
"Firework"
Encore: "California Gurls" 


Photo by Magic Liwanag Photography. 



After the concert, we went to Republiq Club to catch Katy up close but sadly she didn't show up but DJ Skeet Skeet was there to spice up our early "celebration" of Chinese New Year and again we sang and danced, also, her crew was there, the back-up dancers that was with her on the stage and I saw Ms. Slot Machine and damn that sexy back! They were having fun with everybody in the dance floor. We also saw local stars there like Ruffa Guttierez (Gorgeous!), Geneva Cruz (Sexy back!), Ai-Ai Delas Alas at some resto (Very Simple) and the Azkals. 

I went home smelling of sweat, smoke and alcohol but I only thought of one thing in my mind before I went to sleep:

I wanna do it aaaaaaaall again. ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ "Last Friday Night Tune".

No comments:

Post a Comment