Saturday, January 14, 2012

Personal | So Far

 14 km of 366:

14 days after New Year and I've been through ups and downs already but of course its really inevitable to experience these kind of happenings in our life. We'll just have to shake off the bad things and get courage from them and just enjoy the happy things that we will be carrying in our heart and memories forever. 


So Far, school's been very toxic. Prelim grades have been given but don't ask about it anymore. Midterm has been very busy; lecture here, laboratory there, and too many quizzes everywhere. Knowing more about my 2 best friends: Blood and Urine. Almost met an old friend (Mr. Poop Guy) and will meet new friends in the future. I just hope my brain will not disintegrate after this semester.

So Far, I haven't done "366 Days of Me" so I'm scratching it off my 2012 to do list. I am now maintaining the "Feed My Piggy Bank Project", haven't miss a day yet. One on my to do list will be fulfilled next Sunday and it is to attend a concert and I'll be attending Katy Perry's concert! *fanboy scream*.

So Far, I haven't missed any Sunday Mass yet. Tomorrow I'll be attending the Mass at San Beda Church. I am planning to visit a different Church every Sunday for my obligation as a Son of God.

So Far, I haven't started my diet yet. DAYUM! and I'm finding time where I can do exercise.

So Far, I've only watched one movie and that is Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked. Looking forward to Snow White and the Huntsman, Avengers, Hunger Games and many more.

So Far, I've read one book out of the minimum of 10 I've set this year. It was an inspirational book entitled "Choose the Colors of your Life" written by Alberto E. Buergo.



This is all I can remember of in the first 14 days of the year and I think my 2012 started off good! I still have to fill in 352 days with memorable memories and experiences.




No comments:

Post a Comment