Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Personal | Thank You JANUARY

This month was too much of a whirlwind to be able to dissect into parts. Below is an overview of the things that happened to the first month of the year.


30: School
31: School

I can say that January was a productive month for me. I did a variety of things in 31 days. I become more "focused" at school. Read one inspirational book (Choose the Color of Your Life by Alfredo E. Buergo) and one novel (A Song of Ice and Fire: A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin). Attended a concert (California Dreams Tour) and a Party ( DJ Skeet Skeet). Spent time with new friends during Chinese New Year, at the concert, party, food trip at Mercato then an overnight stay. Perfect attendance in this month's Sunday masses. Watched only two movies :( , a significant decrease from last year due to my busy schedule. 

I spent a significant amount of moolah but I also saved a fair amount of it. I kept track of all my expenses this month and I'm doing it for the rest of the year. School life is a rollercoaster ride. I never paid too much attention to acads not until the start of this year. I need to work my ass off to get throught with this semester.

Never saw any of my High School super friends but we communicate through twitter. I miss them. I miss my family too. I want them to come here or I want to go home even for a day or two.
I was sick for one week. My tonsilitis / sore throat is recurring. I need to see a doctor if this happens again. I'm currently suffering from cough and colds. 

For all the things that happened this month, I thank God for making me strong and for helping me get through with the all the challenges, for all the happy memories and for the sad ones for the past 31 days even if i don't remember all the things that happened in that span of time. Looking forward to the month of Love, February.

Goodbye and Thank You January. See you next year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment