Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Now Playing | MYX Daily Top 10 (October 25, 2011)

This is a very random post about the current music hits in the country (local and international) courtesy of MYX Daily Top 10 October 25, 2011 edition. My music taste is different than yours so respect my opinion.



Number 10:
Masasabi Mo Ba by Rachelle Ann Go
A love song about a person doubting the love of their lover, so cliche right? One thing I don't like about OPM songs is that they sound all the same to me and I can find a song better than this one but you really can't deny how good the voice of Rachelle Ann Go is. I also think this song will click to some emogirlzzz00123 out there. 
Number 9:
Hindi Kita Iiwan by Sam Milby
Another sad love song in the list. The song tells us about someone who yearns for someone's love who is already in some other's arms. The lyrics is not forgettable and I really believe that a simple and unforgettable lyrics is a factor to make a song successful. About the singer, Sam Milby's singing career is not that successful like Piolo Pascual's but obviously his voice is much better than Piolo's.
Number 8:
Criminal by Britney Spears
I've listened to this song on repeat when Britney's album went out last March. It is one of the best songs in her album that is why I was happy to hear that she is making it her 4th single. A song about loving someone putting aside all the bad things about him/her. The song is of course auto-tuned but what can I say? Britney is Britney! She's on the track again.

Number 7:
Delivery Boys by Someday Dream
Heavy auto-tuned, inappropriate title, the lyrics are messed up, how come did this song penetrate the top 10? It's not even catchy unlike their Hey Daydreamer song which is also heavily auto-tuned. I have nothing good to say about this song and i don't know the singer.

Number 6:
Forever Young by Sam Concepcion
Sam Concepcion has gone a long way to his singing career, one thing i'm envy about him is that my Taylor Swift hugged him *sniffs*, anyway, the song is catchy even though the chorus is repeated many times in the song just like JB's Baby, the lyrics is not forgettable and it makes sense because I can relate, I really want to be forever young.

Number 5:
Jet Lag by Simple Plan ft. Natasha Bedingfield
The song was released last April and the music video was out also by that time, I played it about a hundred times already, tweeted, shared it on Facebook back then and I was just wondering why did it only click now? It's like 4 or 5 months from it's debut and it is really a good rock-ish song from on of my favorite bands Simple Plan *planning to watch their concert on January 2012*. Very catchy, one of my faves in their latest album, great lyrics and amazing voice collaboration by the two artists.

Number 4: 
A-Cha by Super Junior
 jakpa mokcha kapchu ichka lagnhu hanto hoiam.....Didn't understand a single shit *sorry SJ fans*, i've only understand these words and phrases; "Oh my gosh, baby, love crash, original", not even catchy like Sorry, Sorry or their other songs. That is why I posted their Music Video instead of only the music/song so that you will be entertained by their dance if the song doesn't interests you.

Number 3:
Louder by Charice
No one can deny how powerful Charice's voice is, she can nail every song she sang just like this one. She really has the TALENT. It was not destined for her to win Little Big Star because her destiny was the international arena. I'm wondering why this song has not been getting the attention Pyramid got. This can pass as one of my feel good song very catchy chorus.

Number 2: 
Kay Tagal Kitang Hinintay by Sponge Cola
 
Not a fan of this song, it's sounds familiar, the downside of OPM is they sound like other OPM songs but i like Spongecola. Yael has this distinctive voice you can decipher when listening to him. Bitiw is till my favorite song from them, rocks my world.

Number 1:
Ako Nalang by Zia Quizon
She really sounds like her mother. Her voice is nice but will not become popular in the coming years if she doesn't become versatile, just like her song, if you play it on repeat you feel will satiated and i don't like the TagLish lyrics.


P.S. 
The new VJs bore me, VJ K-La annoys me, the other girl VJ is not funny and VJ Mike lacks energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment