Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Personal | Four Days and Nineteen Hours

I was in Manila last October 20 until 6:30 A.M. of October 24 and I will be telling you what happened in that span of time.

Day 1:

Woke up 5:00 A.M. to prepare for my flight 5 hours after. I just brought my laptop, phones, toiletries, 1 pants, 1 pair of shoes and 3 clothes including the ones that I wore with me and fitted it in my laptop backpack and a small luggage. Ate my all time favorite breakfast meal at the airport, Tocino with 2 Sunny Side Ups with fruits as sidings and Pineapple juice.

I then proceeded to the check-in counter, gave the requirements; I.D., the Ticket and the credit card, I was not worried until the ticket-guy told me i brought the wrong credit card, I panicked....a little, i asked the ticket-guy what can i do and he said that he just needed the correct credit card number, so i called my mom and the last person i wanted to answer the phone just answered the phone *sighs* and told me, "You do not have enough balance to make this call". Good news is i have extra load on my extra phone, i made the call, got the correct credit card number, *imma tell the story fast* checked-in, waiteeeeeeeeed, boarded the plane, sleeeeeeeept, landed, went to my cousin's place, went to my place, freshened up a little, sleeeept, *funny story here*, and slept again.  

Day 2:
I thought it was just a normal day, woke up late in the afternoon, did some school stuffs, I've wanted to go to Eastwood but but you know, unexpected things pops up every fvcking  time. *INSERT MANY NORMAL UNNECESSARY THINGS HERE*. I was almost 7 that night, i am laying in my bed enjoying the sound of music until suddenly i texted my MedTech mates i wanted to see them and then you know just have a good time. We went to Tomas Morato and just had a really good time, they were going to Boracay early morning the next day but they stayed until 2:00 A.M. of......

Day 3:  
So me and my MedTech mates stayed up until 2:00 A.M. in the morning, we went home after we ate  our McDonalds sundae which we were craving for after having a good drink. Arrived at 2:30 A.M., *insert story* and then slept until 12 P.M., That day, luckily, Ivy planned out a Saturdate so I went to her "amazing clutter", she is watching a movie when i arrived then we decided to order pizza and watched "I Spit On Your Grave" starring by that bitch writer who went out by herself to "write" and then was raped and made her artistically-stomach turning revenge to the perpetrators after that we talked and listened to music, get prepared and went to Gaylord's "amazing clutter", chatted for a while and we went to Midnight Mercato. This is surely the only thing that will not be gone when SMILES are together: Food Tripping.
This is what we ordered plus Gaylord's lechon manok and some take out.
So the day ended when we went home to our amazing clutters.

Day 4:
I went to Eastwood that day with my cousin and her boyfriend, we planned to watch Paranormal Activity 3 at Eastwood Citywalk, I bought my Cocoa with Rocksalt and Cheese and NYFD as snacks then watched the movie, it wasn't scary but it will shock you so bad you will curse the hell out of yourself. In the movie house i was surrounded by lovers, on my right side was my cousin hugging her boyfriend, on my left side was couples holding hands and they were both guys, in front of my was hugging couples again and i didn't look back because i was afraid to see what they were doing *laughs*. After the movie we ate our dinner at Italliani's and ordered some of my favorite food there.
Italianni's Spinach & Artichoke Formaggio
Angel Hair Pomodoro, Sicilian Chicken Salad and Squash Soup
The food is amazing by the way especially the formaggio and the salad (all time fave), the pasta is really delicious too, and now i'm planning to eat all the food listed in their menu just what i did to Burgoo.

7hrs of Day 5:

It's beautiful to be alive. It's wonderful to live a life. #nowplaying
I planned not to sleep and just wait for 3:00 A.M. that day to prepare for my flight, went to the airport at 4:30, checked in, ate breakfast at Ya Kaya Kun Toast, boarded and voila I'm back in GenSan. 

I did not went home directly btw, i went to our Alma Mater with SMILES but that is a different story.




1 comment:

  1. hahaha. kafunny sang description mo sang I spit on your grave! :)) Sa kaya kun man ko naga breakfast pag naga pal ko! :)

    ReplyDelete