Thursday, October 13, 2011

Personal | Semestral Break 2011 4th.

It's the 5th day of my break and i'm really busy getting fat, and i have like 25 days left to get fatter even more but nevertheless I'm  really enjoying this "Juan Tamad Life" I have now. 1st semester was really, really, really challenging that is why I will be making a separate blog for it but now i will tell you what happened yesterday:

October 12, 2011

Yesterday was one of my most awaited day of this year, the day I will be going home *at last*, after 5 long months of enduring and waiting *sobs*.  Booked a flight at Cebu Pacific months before the scheduled departure, you see I'm not that excited to go home. I packed my things up the day before and went to the airport at 3:15 A.M., too early, ayt? My classmate texted me that they were at the airport too waiting for their flight bound for Kalibo that is why I rushed and went to the airport early hoping to see them. 

*fast forward*

At the airport: I was too late too see them before they checked-in, so i waited for a while before the passengers for General Santos City were allowed to check-in already, so i ate my early breakfast which was Seafood Ramen, so yummy! and after that i checked-in and went as fast as i can to Gate 134. I was able to see my MedTech mates before they departed, chatted them, for a while and took a picture with them. When they boarded the plane already, i was left alone *cries* so i decided to sleep first while waiting for my boarding time, when i woke up after an hour i saw our Governor, i thought i was imagining but it is really him. i wondered why would a governor ride a not so expensive flight, that was so down-to-earth of him. Then i heard, 

"Flight 5J 994 bound for General Santos City now accepts passengers for boarding."


Boarded the plane and slept the whole duration of the flight. The plane landed at 9:17 A.M., got my luggage and went outside and saw my Mom waiting for me *i missed her so much* then we went home after. Lunch was amazing, I've tasted real food after 5 months and then you know what i did, i slept. After I woke up, i found out that our Wi-Fi connection is not working *bummer* so i plan to buy a new router if i have time. Spent my time with my brother and sister the whole night, we ate *sigh* a lot. Tuna and Bacon sandwiches plus doughnuts then we went to sleep early. so that ends my day yesterday. 


Ciaossu!


1 comment: