Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Personal | Shrimps are Evil

Having asthma is not really bad, sometimes I feel special having it but of course you have things that you are not allowed to do and you have food that you are not allowed to eat and sadly those food are really good to look at you can't help yourself but.....eat. So yesterday, I woke up early for my early jog and I feel very refreshed and sporty *laughs* and after that I went home, rested for a while, took a shower, blow dried my hair and then slept.

*Blackout*

When I woke up again, that was probably 11:00 A.M., I really felt hungry and realized that I skipped breakfast because I was too sleepy. I went out of my room and smelled the most amazing scent of real food in 5 months, I knew there was some frying going on because I can smell the bread crumbs and i thought our yaya is cooking Breaded Pork Chop *typing it makes me hungry* AND it was not Breaded Pork Chop *i feel hungry, damn you breaded pork chop, and again, FUUUUUUUUUU!*......MOVING ON! 
So it was not the food I thought about when i went there to check it, it was 10000000000x more amazing than Breaded Pork Chop *sighs*. I saw our yaya cooking those majestic helpless shrimps covered in glittering bread crumbs that makes my tummy *GRRRRRRROOOOOAAAARRRR*. 

I knew I was not allowed to eat shrimps but I'm not worried because I ate 15 shrimps in the past and nothing happened, so I broke my record and ate TWENTY-FOUR shrimps, nothing happened at first but then those creatures did their black magic slowly but surely, at first I had difficulty in breathing but i did not mind because I have colds that time, and then I feel itchy and I immediately know there is something wrong, and then I am experiencing short breaths and you know the typical asthma symptoms etc.. etc.. *tentenenenenenen* My savior arrived, Super Inhaler, it eased my breathing problems but not the allergies. My mom scolded me *cries* but of course i blame myself for eating too much majestic helpless breaded shrimps.



These  shrimps are just so cute and helpless on the outside but so evil once they penetrate your digestive system. And I'm never gonna eat 24 shrimps again, 24=My Limit, Shrimps=Evil.

DO NOT BE DECEIVED. 


1 comment: